Maybe I've Figured This Out?

Char

I started a new thread so that you would know "where" this all started....

I thought I had the hang of this....have an 801 and my "first" liquid was from Liquid Express..medium nic. Everything was all great..lots of vapor; sometimes too much! hehe. Then I ordered new liquid from Vapor Talk; still med. nicotine, and VERY LITTLE VAPOR...I feel like I am sucking air most of the time. Sometimes, not always, after I try to "puff" maybe 10 times or more, then it might finally get going but still very "airy"...; but most of the time I just clean it out and go back to the Liquid Express. The Vapor Talk liquid seems "thinner" or something. Do different liquids make more vapor? And some make hardly any? Are their "differences".....I'm pretty frustrated because I haven't had an analog since the day I started with the e-cig but this just won't cut it!!! I have very little Liquid Express..and 3 brand new bottles of Vapor Talk Juice and I sure would love to be more happy with it. Any suggestions please! Also, I've tried cleaning out the atomizer, blowing it out, letting it cool off....different amounts of drops..anywhere between 2-4....Maybe the nic is different...could that make a difference in the amount of vapor?

Also, has anyone ever gotten a battery that just seem week all the time; like even after being on the charger for two hours it just is not as strong as the other batteries I have.. I've only had my 801 e-cig from Vapor King for 3 weeks. Are my "parts" already wearing out?

So last night I let my atty drain all night with a paper towel.(I usually do) Then this morning I dropped in 5 or 6..maybe 7!! (was only using 2-3 before and no vapor; lots of air) drops and WAALAA! Great vapor! So....then to keep it going, I have to drop in 4-5 more drops every 4 or so PUFFS! Then, if I chain puff..the atty gets hot and leaks where the atty & battery connect (attomizer too hot probably) so I let it cool a little between puffs..and still getting good vapor :) It's just the opposite of what we were thinking; and that was that I was flooding the atty. Weird....AND I've noticed too that the battery has to be spanking brand new charged to burn the VT juice.... once this battery is a little bit used up...it doesn't seem to burn the VT anymore...I just don't get it.

So what do you think? I think I will go thru at least on 10ml bottles of VT juice a day... :iiam: aaaarrrggggghhhh.

Edited by Char

I started a new thread so that you would know "where" this all started....

I thought I had the hang of this....have an 801 and my "first" liquid was from Liquid Express..medium nic. Everything was all great..lots of vapor; sometimes too much! hehe. Then I ordered new liquid from Vapor Talk; still med. nicotine, and VERY LITTLE VAPOR...I feel like I am sucking air most of the time. Come to think of it, I had a similiar experience when I changed from JantysRY4 to the VTDulcis. However, I was forwarned about how the various companies/flavors/mixes vary, so I calmed myself and experimented. I discovered that I needed to shake the bottle first. Next, I learned that I could do a double inhale. I don't use an 801, I use an eGo so this might be different for you. But with my eGo, I take one extremely slow drag for 1 second, inhale, keep the button pushed down, and finish out a long slow drag for about 2 or 3 seconds. This gives me tons of vapor and flavor. This works with other brands too. Some give the vapor with the 1st 1sec and others will give the flavor with the first 1 sec. Strange how this varies from brand to brand, but it's fun discovering what works best. With the ones that give tons of vapor, a simple 3second draw is all I can handle lol. Sometimes, not always, after I try to "puff" maybe 10 times or more, then it might finally get going but still very "airy"...; Try slowing your draw down to the EXTREME slow. but most of the time I just clean it out and go back to the Liquid Express. The Vapor Talk liquid seems "thinner" or something. Do different liquids make more vapor? Definitly. Even the same store but different flavors are different. And some make hardly any? I've yet to find one that doesn't produce any vapor. Are their "differences".....I'm pretty frustrated because I haven't had an analog since the day I started with the e-cig but this just won't cut it!!! I have very little Liquid Express..and 3 brand new bottles of Vapor Talk Juice and I sure would love to be more happy with it. Any suggestions please! Slow your draw way to extremely slow, do a double inhale. Also, I've tried cleaning out the atomizer, blowing it out, letting it cool off....different amounts of drops..anywhere between 2-4....Maybe the nic is different...could that make a difference in the amount of vapor? Your atty might need to be primed with unflavored VG.

Also, has anyone ever gotten a battery that just seem week all the time; like even after being on the charger for two hours it just is not as strong as the other batteries I have.. I've only had my 801 e-cig from Vapor King for 3 weeks. Are my "parts" already wearing out? Take a paper towel, twist it up into a cone tip and then GENTLY wipe out the inside of the battery. Tip it upside down and let it drain onto a papertowel too, just like you do your atty. If that doesn't help, you might need a new battery or a new charger. Batteries have a limited lifespan... every battery type has it's own number.. amounts of times it can be recharged. Mine is something like 300 reCharges.

So last night I let my atty drain all night with a paper towel.(I usually do) Then this morning I dropped in 5 or 6..maybe 7!! (was only using 2-3 before and no vapor; lots of air) drops and WAALAA! Great vapor! It definitly needed a good prime. I would be sure to add some UNFLAVORED VG on your next order. Use 1 or 2 drops every once in awhile. (newly cleaned atty, atty not vaporing good, etc)So....then to keep it going, I have to drop in 4-5 more drops every 4 or so PUFFS! Wow, you should be getting more puffs from that many drops! I think your battery needs replacing. Then, if I chain puff..the atty gets hot and leaks where the atty & battery connect (attomizer too hot probably) so I let it cool a little between puffs..and still getting good vapor :) It's just the opposite of what we were thinking; and that was that I was flooding the atty. Weird....AND I've noticed too that the battery has to be spanking brand new charged to burn the VT juice.... once this battery is a little bit used up...it doesn't seem to burn the VT anymore...I just don't get it. Perhaps the VT runs best on the higher volts like the 5volts on up, and of course even on my eGo which is a little 510 on steroids.

So what do you think? I think I will go thru at least on 10ml bottles of VT juice a day... :iiam: aaaarrrggggghhhh. yep. Get new batteries and a new charger... or a different ecig like a 510 or eGo or ..