Vaporcast Episode 14: Drunkcast

My iPod shuffle that's 4-5 yrs old is reborn!!! Ep14 is the first show I've listened to. I really enjoyed it. From the word "crotch" to the comedy and the juice review just keep my attention. Now I have 13 more episodes to catch up on.

I will be putting a link on my website, vaporscoop.com to vaporcast.com

If you haven't listened in, you're missing out on a good show.

Keep up the great work and I'll hear you soon.

Cya,

-TheGreen

My iPod shuffle that's 4-5 yrs old is reborn!!! Ep14 is the first show I've listened to. I really enjoyed it. From the word "crotch" to the comedy and the juice review just keep my attention. Now I have 13 more episodes to catch up on.

I will be putting a link on my website, vaporscoop.com to vaporcast.com

If you haven't listened in, you're missing out on a good show.

Keep up the great work and I'll hear you soon.

Cya,

-TheGreen

I agree, VaporCast is a pretty darn good podcast to listen to. One of the most memorable ones was when they had "Cisco" or "Sisko", I don't know how he spells it. He gave some really good advice on the techincal side of Mods, plus I also like listening to them review E-Juices every week. It gets me psyched to order what they just reviewed to taste it for myself.

Only thing is those three guys are all diehard 5 volt vapers. I'm not quite there yet, but hopefully in a month or so I can get my hands on a nice 5volt unit.

Sweet! I have to go to Ohio for work on Monday. It's a 6hr drive so I should be able to catch up on all the episodes.

And I believe it's Cisco.

I agree, VaporCast is a pretty darn good podcast to listen to. One of the most memorable ones was when they had "Cisco" or "Sisko", I don't know how he spells it. He gave some really good advice on the techincal side of Mods, plus I also like listening to them review E-Juices every week. It gets me psyched to order what they just reviewed to taste it for myself.

Only thing is those three guys are all diehard 5 volt vapers. I'm not quite there yet, but hopefully in a month or so I can get my hands on a nice 5volt unit.

Edited by TheGreen