What If A 510 Wasn't An Option?

Jeffb

I use the 302 atty on my VP/PT & my Silver Bullet. I love it. I lost 2 801's on my SB, but the 302 hasn't let me down. It cools the vapor for me on the HV units. Sometimes a 510 on a HV unit can be a little too much as far as vapor warmth. But I could just be a vapin wimp :lol:

That's a very good questions...probably the 801 penstyle for the size and vapor amount.

Now my question is why does everyone bypass the 901? I't a good atty, and in many ways with a seald manual battery is very much like using a 510. Why does it get SNUBBED???

I like my 901. The battery life is sucking, but I'm hearing the same about the 510. When my EGO gets in I'll be using the 510 atty but, as it will be on a battery from GOD i dunno if I'll get a good comparison LOL

There's another thread where chris recomends the joy 302. I'm not sure if he was talking about using it when you're using 5v or if it is an all around good cig/atty. Any joy 302 users have comments? This is another one I haven't heard about 'till rcently.

Per Chris' and others recommendations, I got 302's when I ordered my VP/PT. Glad I did as I like it better at 5v than I do the 510. I only tried the 510 at 5v for a little while when I first got it and have been using the 302 ever since. I recently also started using it on my VP2 and it's not bad. Don't get the TH like the 510, but with the bigger cart it's been good for when I'm driving.