Spade?

Hey guys, LinksZelda here. So i just saw a picture of the spade. It looks SO amazing. Does anyone here have one? if so could you tell me a little on how the device is? im extremely interested in getting one.

Vape on!

I have two. :) It's a great unit - love it. It uses a protected 10440 battery @ 360mah. It usually lasts me from 4-7 hours depending on how much I vape. Generally 4-5 hours if vaping heavily and longer on slower days. It uses the 510 atty, but you can buy adapters is you like other attys. I've got an adapter for the 801 which I use from time to time. Really a nice unit IMO.

I agree with Brian. Very nice unit. I have 2 as well. The only other one that has gotten a hold on me is the Ego. But the spade is the one I carry all day at work. The batteries are replaceable (as opposed to the ego, you have to replace the whole base). You can't go wrong with either.

Hey guys, thanks for all your comments and opinions. Im defiently going to invest in one. I was looking into the Ego but since the spade uses the same 360 mAh Batts ill probably get the spade. Ive seen GrimmGreen's Youtube review does anyone know of any other people who have reviewd it? And hows the vapor production and all that?

I was looking into the Ego but since the spade uses the same 360 mAh Batts ill probably get the spade.

I thought the ego and spade were different battery wise? You mean the spade and the Janty Stick use the same? I like the spade over the JS (now retired except to charge my batteries for the spade since my charger walked away). I found the JS inconsistent for vapor production.

I thought the ego and spade were different battery wise? You mean the spade and the Janty Stick use the same? I like the spade over the JS (now retired except to charge my batteries for the spade since my charger walked away). I found the JS inconsistent for vapor production.

yes I believe they were talking the spade and janty stick using the same 10440p batteries.

Yeah i was referring to the JS and Spade using the same batts. The problem i have with the JS is that the batterys seem to drop out way too quickly. Maybe its cuz i go until the light turns red before the cutoff. Who knows. Im actually becoming more of a collector and after i started looking into mods i pick up my 901 once in a while but the JS is my all day vape. Lookin for something new =)

The Janty still uses unprotected 10440 and the spade uses protected 10440's. The eGo will last much much longer but the batteries are more expensive to replace. It's a trade off. :)

So even tho the JS batts are unprotected will they still work in the spade?