Predicting Tornados

seaspine

Just ordered a Tornado starter kit with 5 extra batteries and 15 attys from Totally Wicked. They are moving their office this weekend and won't open untill Monday.Any predictions on when the Tornado will hit my mail box?

I'm sure my trusty 510 will get me through untill it comes!

I thought they were UK based which would mean 8-10 days.I guess they are in Florida now I may have to check them out again when they get setteled.

Edited by mcquinn

There USA operation shut down months ago

Dave

Thats interesting, I ordered from the USA page of Totally Wicked last week and had my item in 3 days from Florida. Also Totally Wicked is opening up a mortar & brick store in Florida. You will be able to go in the store see their items and even try out the juice. :)

This is from Totally Wickeds forum:

We are currently in the process of moving buildings, the new premises will give me the room to open a small retail facility and a small attached Vapers lounge.

You will be able to come in, test our fluids, have a Coffee, mix your own juice and vape in a great environment with other Vapers.

We plan this to be open by April, i want to then roll this out across America

Edited by jeffb

There USA operation shut down months ago

Dave

????????? I ordered something 3 weeks ago, here was the tracking info...

Delivered, February 01, 2010, 11:17 am, XXXXXXXXXXXXX, NJ XXXXX

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, January 31, 2010, 12:06 am, KEARNY, NJ 07032

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, January 30, 2010, 12:15 am, TAMPA, FL 33605

Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 29, 2010

The Tornado hit my mail box today.4 days not too bad considering they were moving their office.Totally Wicked is still shipping from Bradington Fl.

It's been a good day a Tornado hit my mailbox and now my house is filled with fog!

Sweet!