Makin Juice

mspinner

Hey Mspinner, I just started mixing my own as well. The first thing you'll need is some unflavored pg. I got mine from diyflavorshack.com. Then you might want to download ddavelarsons juice calculator-- http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/4081-juice-calculator/

The main thing is to be carefull w/ the nicotine.. read and heed all warnings. It'll probably take you a few tries but it is a fun little hobby. I'll be in the chat room tonight (probably from around 6 until 9 est)if you have any specific questions---i'd be happy to try to answer. Good luck and I'll talk w/ you soon.

Hey mspinner...sounds like you've already gotten some great answers. About the only thing I might add is to don't overdo it with the flavorings.

When I tried the first few times I wanted to really taste that flavor so I added alot of the flavoring and it was just way over the top.

Especially if you use the Loranns', it's very concentrated and you only need a few drops to get a good batch.

The e-juice calculator works great, but the flavor portion isn't set for the concentrate, so you'll see it may say 10 or more drops.

Don't go by that for Loranns..usually 2 or 3 for 5ml is enough. Just add it a drop or two at a time and if you need more add.

You can always add more, but it's hard to take it away once you've done it.

So, good luck..keep asking those questions.

Hey mspinner...sounds like you've already gotten some great answers. About the only thing I might add is to don't overdo it with the flavorings.

When I tried the first few times I wanted to really taste that flavor so I added alot of the flavoring and it was just way over the top.

Especially if you use the Loranns', it's very concentrated and you only need a few drops to get a good batch.

The e-juice calculator works great, but the flavor portion isn't set for the concentrate, so you'll see it may say 10 or more drops.

Don't go by that for Loranns..usually 2 or 3 for 5ml is enough. Just add it a drop or two at a time and if you need more add.

You can always add more, but it's hard to take it away once you've done it.

So, good luck..keep asking those questions.