Juice Me, Baby!

Ok, I have 8 bottles of juice bought from 3 different venders. I just got my tax check and want to stock up. My question is. How do I store them? Right now they are all lined up on my computer desk.

Also, I finid it impossible to throw the empty bottles away. What's up with that?

Ann

As long as they are stored in a cool dry place away from sunlight, they should be ok. As far as the empty bottles go, I am looking at about 30+ myself that i have been saving. I've never been much of a hoarder but i just can't seem let them go---lol

Me too!!!!!! I have a lil box on the end of my dresser just for them(I think I'm gonna need a bigger box)!I have an even bigger problem,I can't seem to toss all those cute lil zip-lock bags lmao.Now THAT'S weird(they did come in handy on a trip a few weeks back so..............)Hope that helps Ann.Feel less weird now sweetie ? :jump:

Is there a reason not to refrigerate them? The humidity issue is a problem here - it's always over 60% humidity around here even in the winter. The fridge is about the only place I can think of with a controlled humidity environment. I just wonder about condensation. I just keep them all in a box on a closet shelf now.

As for the empties... I toss em; the labels are always misleading and I'm easily confused. Little plastic bottles are cheap! For what it's worth, I store larger quantities of liquid in amber or cobalt glass - there are too many chemicals in plastic for long-term storage as far as I'm concerned, and the dark glass should help protect against light.

Me too!!!!!! I have a lil box on the end of my dresser just for them(I think I'm gonna need a bigger box)!I have an even bigger problem,I can't seem to toss all those cute lil zip-lock bags lmao.Now THAT'S weird(they did come in handy on a trip a few weeks back so..............)Hope that helps Ann.Feel less weird now sweetie ? :jump:

I use the little baggies to carry 2 extra Spade batts around. They can't shift and short them selves.

Works for me anyway :rolleyes: