Carts With The Spade?

kport1

hello all...first i would like to say tks for all the friendly replies...gr8 support on here and you all make one feel very welcome...tks again...i was wonder about carts and all with the spade...seems most everyone direct drips and no longer uses carts...which leads me to my confusion...can you use carts for the spade? also, if so i'm not seeing any carts available(most likely an oversite on my part)for the spade in the vt store. Is drippin really that much batter and the way to go? Hoping know one finds my questions to silly though i am confused a little ...tks

hello all...first i would like to say tks for all the friendly replies...gr8 support on here and you all make one feel very welcome...tks again...i was wonder about carts and all with the spade...seems most everyone direct drips and no longer uses carts...which leads me to my confusion...can you use carts for the spade? also, if so i'm not seeing any carts available(most likely an oversite on my part)for the spade in the vt store. Is drippin really that much batter and the way to go? Hoping know one finds my questions to silly though i am confused a little ...tks

Hey again Kport, Yeah most vapors usually switch to direct dripping or at least using a cart and topping it off. you can get any 510 carts to use with the spade. What I normally do is use the "fluval" mod (another topic) fill it w/ juice and drip a couple of drops on the atty. And don't worry about asking too many questions, thats what we're here for.

The Spade uses a regular 510 atty, so carts for the 510 atty is what you're looking for. Below are some vids for direct dripping, the PTB cart mod (using a pyramid tea bag for cart filler) and the Fluval mod (using Fluval acquarium filter for cart filler). Generally, the filling that comes in the 510 carts isn't very good. I direct drip, but have been considering trying the cart with Fluval. Hope this helps.

Dripping

PTB

Fluval

Well, I have a spade and I direct drip because of the little bag i got with it. It made it easy to carry some juice with me. I have however, also used the carts and it is all in what you are looking for. You can do both really. I would try both and see which one you like more! The carts are a joye 510; you can get them from parker at dietsmokes.com or from Heaven-gifts.com

The only silly questions are the ones unasked!

Hope that helps :detective:

Welcome kaport1...there's no such thing as asking too many questions.

If that was the case they'd have kicked me off of here long ago.

I've tried the fluval cart replacement filler and can tell you it works really great.

Kind of a pain at first but when you figure out just how much to use it really makes a difference.

As you've been told, the spade is a 510 only cart. You can get them at almost any vendor, just look around for the best price. So good luck and happy vaping!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kport1,

The Spade does use a 510 cartridge but it is also the mouth piece. So you have to have a 510 cart as it is the mouth piece for the atomizer that comes with the Spade. Here is a photo of the 510 cart and an 801 cart. The 801 is 2 pieces as the 510 is only one piece.

cart.jpg

In the 510 cart ... I like to call it the mouth piece ... you add the Fluval right inside the mouth piece, but in an 801 you would have to add the Fluval into the white cart you see in the photo. The black part of the 801 is the mouth piece and the white part is the cart the material goes into. When people direct drip in using the 801 they take off the white cart and do not use it at all. But as you can see the 510 is only one piece.

I prefer the Lipton Pyramid Tea Bag mod. I prefer to use the tea bag mod and direct drip with it. When I get that medal taste telling me it needs to be topped of I will add a few drops to the tea bag material and a drop or two onto the animized. You will soon figure out what you like. Welcome Kport1

Celtic

Looks like everyone has already given you great answers :) Although most of us prefer to direct drip with the Spade you can absolutely use carts and in fact we've had requests for quite a while to carry carts. The Spade uses a 510 cartridge and we do offer them in the store ;)