What's Next For Me? Upgrade Search.

khawk77

I've been vaping for a week now, and I think i need to upgrade from the 510. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, so I hope my fellow vapers can offer some advice.

Here's my objectives:

1. I want something with longer batt life than my 510. I'm tired of the batts dying, b/c I cant charge them at work.

2. I could care less what it looks like. I've heard some ppl say they want a vp that looks like an analog, but I really don't care.

3. I don't want to have to work on a mod myself. I really don't have the time to mess with doing a mod myself.

4. I would prefer to buy a new vp as a kit with everything I need...atty, batt, cart, and charger.

So, what am i looking for? Thanks for any help!

I've been vaping for a week now, and I think i need to upgrade from the 510. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, so I hope my fellow vapers can offer some advice.

Here's my objectives:

1. I want something with longer batt life than my 510. I'm tired of the batts dying, b/c I cant charge them at work.

2. I could care less what it looks like. I've heard some ppl say they want a vp that looks like an analog, but I really don't care.

3. I don't want to have to work on a mod myself. I really don't have the time to mess with doing a mod myself.

4. I would prefer to buy a new vp as a kit with everything I need...atty, batt, cart, and charger.

The Spade, The Janty eGo, the VP2, and so forth all have excellent battery life and vaping satisfaction. Your choices are many! Soon there'll be more posters coming in to share.

I got the eGo and am extremely happy with it and it's battery life. (avg of 8hrs per battery and I can top them off as needed).

Best of luck

If you like the 510, the spade. Nice battery life, if you hit it, it will be done after a few hours. So slap in the second batt and keep going. order two extra batts just because backups are essentail, and your god to go. If you really can't slap a batt in after a few hours, then the ego, vp2, etc.

I have a Spade and VP2. Based on what you said... long life, not concerned about what it looks like, etc... I've lean toward the VP2. You'll love the battery life. The Spade is $99 and the VP2 kit is $115 at dietsmokes. I don't have an ego, so can't comment on it.

To clarify - I love both units, but if I had to chose just one to buy again, it would be the VP2.

Edited by Brian