More Questions

hdryder

ok I think i'm REALLY gonna like this..But I have a couple of questions....First I got the 5 sample carts with my 510 BUT they only lasted a few minutes. is that normal ? When I pulled out the poly out of the cart it was as long as the cart itself.The videos I've seen they were only in the top of the cart. Should I cut them ? And last they start to taste like burning paper does that mean there empty or the atty is bad ??

Thanks for the help

David

ok I think i'm REALLY gonna like this..But I have a couple of questions....First I got the 5 sample carts with my 510 BUT they only lasted a few minutes. is that normal ? yes, this is fairly normal

When I pulled out the poly out of the cart it was as long as the cart itself.The videos I've seen they were only in the top of the cart. Should I cut them ?

You can cut them in half, the cart will then hold some more juice.

And last they start to taste like burning paper does that mean there empty or the atty is bad ??

This means that you need to add juice, we've all had that burnt taste (not good huh?)

And lastly---I would have to agree with Christopher about direct dripping.

ok I think i'm REALLY gonna like this..But I have a couple of questions....First I got the 5 sample carts with my 510 BUT they only lasted a few minutes. is that normal ? Mostly kinda sort of. The carts vary from store to store. The fluffing thickness varies. I've had some that lasted hours, some that lasted minutes. Some are easy to pull out and refill, some are way difficult. Some take 1 drop to top off, some take 4 drops. Also, the slower and easier you drag on it, the longer it seems to go. Like a milkshake filled with Hogwarts surprise.. you pull it up real slow in case it's an awful surprise. It also depends upon the length of your pull.. which depends upon the type of ecig you purchased. For instance: A Joye510 will need that 5 second draw... but you can get away with a 2 second draw with an eGo. But, then again, even that will depend upon the flavor, store, PG/VG mix, ... they all differ. When I pulled out the poly out of the cart it was as long as the cart itself.The videos I've seen they were only in the top of the cart. Should I cut them ? Wouldn't hurt to experiment with one, a little at a time. And last they start to taste like burning paper does that mean there empty or the atty is bad ?? Empty, drawing too hard/fast, filler stuffng strands touching the atty, etc. Advice: Trim it down a bit, refill the cart, save it for your travels (after it's working good for you). DRIP THE rest of the time.

Thanks for the help

David