Could Someone Give Me Advice for Reliable E-liquid Suppliers & Hardware Vendors?

Hello everyone🙂
I hope you all are doing well. I am now looking for trusted e liquid providers and equipment sellers; and I would appreciate your ideas and insights based on your experiences.

I am looking for high quality; consistent e liquid goods that support flavor and safety. I have tried multiple companies in the past; but as the market expands; I want to ensure that I am buying from suppliers who are open about their components; production procedures; and any testing they conduct to ensure their products are free of toxins.

• I particularly enjoy the following flavors:
  • Custard and creams
  • Dessert blends, such as cakes or pies
  • Fruity and pleasant flavors mango, berries, etc.
  • Tobacco mixes that offer a pleasant and rich experience

I also want to try some menthol and mint combinations. If anyone has any suggestions regarding where to find the greatest of these e-liquids, please share.
I am currently using a basic sub ohm setup; but I am ready to make changes and experiment with alternative devices

• Mods that include temperature control features
  • Pod systems provide flexibility without compromising flavor.
  • Tanks and RDAs that provide smooth airflow and excellent flavor.
  • Coils and other accessories that improve performance and durability

I prefer hardware from sellers who provide excellent customer service, dependable shipping, and reasonable return policies in the event of a defect. Any advice about where to acquire robust, high-performance hardware would be greatly appreciated.
I am particularly searching for vendors who:

• Offer bulk discounts and subscription services to regular consumers.
  • Provide responsive and experienced customer help.
  • Ship reliably and swiftly preferably inside the United States; but overseas vendors with speedy shipping are also appreciated.
  • Provide transparent information about the origin of their products and the components used for e liquids.

If you have had any especially pleasant negative experiences with specific merchants, please let me know Reviews from other vapers are always more reliable than website descriptions.
I would like to know about any seasonal or special deals that vendors may be giving soon. I am ready to wait if it involves getting a better deal and trying something new.
Also I explored some topics related to this https://www.vaportalk.com/forum/topic/34013-what-percent-of-e-liquids-can-salesforceadmincourse-compatible-with-freemax-new-product/#comment-281282 but I did not get the sufficient solution of my query so I would really want to get some help from a more experienced person

Thank you in advance for your suggestions 🥰

I have been a member of this group for a while now; and I have always appreciated the advice and support from other members.

I look forward to hearing your comments and learning about new items and vendors