What It Was Like to Switch to E-Cigarettes

A few months ago, I finally gave up regular smokes and switched to e-cigarettes. It was a good decision for me. The change went more smoothly than I thought it would, and I like that there are different flavours to choose from. It makes the experience more fun. My general health seems to be getting better; I cough less and my lungs feel cleaner. It's definitely been better for me than the other option. Those of you who have switched to e-cigarettes, how have you found them? Do you have a favourite brand or any advice for someone who is new to e-cigarettes?

These days there are way too many choices out there. After much trial and error I landed on Aspire Triton 2 tanks, 1.8 ohm coils, and Eleaf iStick Power for the battery. If I were someone just starting out today, there are much smaller, easier set-ups available like the smaller sticks that travel better than a big clunky things like what I used to use back in the day. What works for one person may not be what works for another. Trying new things is half the fun of discovering your new vape. Good luck, and we'll be around to answer questions if we can.  😄