Exploding Batteries? Bs?

Yeah, I stood the two types up side by side to see... and it is indeed a tiny bit taller. I just wondered if they "faked" that too as good as they are when it comes to that! I doubt it though huh? I would guess those TrustFires are ok. Another cool thing was... it says on Vaprlife's website, where I got it, that it comes with a couple of 700-800 mAh batteries. He sent 900 mAh's with my order... if that really makes much difference!

Most of the comments on these batteries on dealextreme say the capacity is less than 900 (some say as low as 560, other say 700-800) which is probably why Jesso lists them as 700-800. Again - proably another Chinese problem of overstating the mah.

I don't know if I mentioned this in my video, but the Xhaler is vented at the bottom so there is little chance of it blowing up. I routinely run 2 - 3.7V batteries in the thing and don't give it a second thought. If you are looking for a safe hv mod, the Xhaler seems to fill that bill.

But man that thing looks like a royal pain in the azz to operate! I saw ya.... all havin' to use both hands to run that thing! LOL :thumbsup: