Happy Vaping Day

Brian

So normally when I get home on in the evenings and on weekends I only use my VP/PT. The Spade and VP2 only get used during the day - Mon-Fri. But this weekend I've had all three going and it's really amazing. I've got ChocoJava in my VP/PT at 5V. Sweet Dawn in my VP2 and TT in my Spade and I'm switching between all three. It's been great! It's like having my cake and eating it too, only it's really like having my tobacco and coffee with my desert. What a great weekend!

So normally when I get home on in the evenings and on weekends I only use my VP/PT. The Spade and VP2 only get used during the day - Mon-Fri. But this weekend I've had all three going and it's really amazing. I've got ChocoJava in my VP/PT at 5V. Sweet Dawn in my VP2 and TT in my Spade and I'm switching between all three. It's been great! It's like having my cake and eating it too, only it's really like having my tobacco and coffee with my desert. What a great weekend!

I knew there was something I didn't like about you...(just joking you're starting to sound like Jeff)

No...I'm really glad for you...I'm just sooo jealous :blush:

Ahhhh - the bad old days when you could smoke at dinner. That was a good cigarette...coffee, a nice dessert and the dessert cigarette.

Life is great. :thumbsup:

I've been doing a facsmile of same... but with only 1 toy so far, it means adding drops of this and drops of that into my cart to enjoy the desert, smoke bliss. Can't wait til I get my VP2 and Joker and CJB ...wait, how many families of flavors are there?... hmmm, better keep going... and silver bullet and spade and .... oh my