WHAT A MESS!

Okay, Vacker, the Fluval works perfect... now I'm saving time and money... Thanks, Princess, I love ya.... I'm getting most of my juice from Johnson's Creek.

American made and taste is great (I still have to try Chris's coca cola). That's set. Now, guys I'm a bit unsteady about cleaning my atomizers. Tried the hot water thing with the super mini and a penstyle.... The super mini died but it seemed to help the penstyle until today and now it croaked.... I've only been doing this for a couple of months, but my batteries are starting to die out. I like smoking with the drip method with the penstyles but I leave a wet cartridge in when I do it. Wondering if I'm getting too much juice for the atomizers and batteries. I'm scared to drip with the super mini cause I'm afraid I'll kill it too. I'm a bit frustrated! :( I walk around with two penstyles and one super mini. If one slows down on the vapor, I just pull out another one. Almost like a chain smoker. My girl friend says that I vape like I smoke a pipe and not an analog. Is there a doctor in the house??? Splain what PoppaC is doing right and/or wrong. I need vapor, lots and lots of vapor. All we need to do is figure out how to make the batteries and the atomizers, and ones that hold up. Sorry,kids, just blowing off some steam here................. :mad: Signed, a highly aggitated PoppaC......... :(

If your atomizer has lasted a couple months consider yourself the lucky one! Atomizers only last about 6 weeks then they just die. Usually due to carbon build up and extreme heat, if you take it apart you'll notice the coil eventually just burns out. Nothing you can do :(

Hopefully you have some spares right?

Oh Yeah, couple new penstyles I keep on the side. I need another passthrough. Your opinion, which is the best buy? Also, what do you think about the electronic item you can use to recharge a battery from thinkgeek.com?

The external power back is more for walking around with your passthrough rather than charging batteries, it looks rather neat actually.

As for the pass through, it's awesome I use mine all the time, the only problem is the short cut of time (about 3 seconds)

• 5 months later...

Thanks..... now I gotta catch them in stock... ;)

Hiya,

If it helps, the following link is to a supplier I have used just recently for obtaining a pass thru. Speaking from direct experience; his products kick out the vapour like a steam loco! Honestly; they're awesome, and I use mine constantly when at home (or out and about with a power pack). It's almost made some of my other gear redundant (although I can't wait to get my VP1 :jump: ). The bonus is; they are cheap, they come with 12 months RTB warranty and he ships to the US for peanuts too. He also does a good range in different types of adaptors. e-cig-city

You can also check out some of his inventions on youtube. The man (Garry) is a genius!

Cheers

J :jump: