Joye 510

nottis55

Welcome, Nottis55. With a little care and maintenance, I'd say you should get at least a month out of a 510 atomizer. At least every other night or so, pull off the cart, unscrew the atty and blow threw it from the threaded end into a tissue or paper towel. Then leave the atty standing on end, threads up, on another cloth or paper towel for the rest of the night. Make sure you drip a little juice in the next morning before you fire it up.

All that said, there are definitely dud atomizers out there, so it's always best to have a few spares.

I'm really new to e-cigs.....Just bought a Joye 510 and am wondering how long will an atomizer last...should I buy a few spare's? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Yes - always have spares atty's and batteries. Atty's generally last 3-6 weeks. Some longer, some less. Atty's should be considered disposable parts.

And Welcome to Vapor Talk! Feel free to ask any questions - this is a great place to get answers.

Hello and welcome to the site...Take it from someone else fairly new it's always best to have some spare attys. I didn't at first and when they died,and they will, I was left out in the cold. So grab a couple extras...and good luck.

Every pay day, I order a 2-3 atomizers and some juice. That's usually less than $50 and saves me from ever being without. I've just found that's an easy way to remember getting my orders in.

Nana just likes filling up her tackle box.. LOL she cost me 60 bucks last night feeding my paranoia on that back-ups for your back-ups stuff

Paranoia? Looks at the folks once a week or so crying they ran out of something. No pity!!! no one does or preaches backups like me:

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/gallery/image/298-ftjoe-collectionsmalljpg/