Re-Fill Carts?

daddo

Hi guys

finally found a juice a like and can vape all day. Gone from 40 a day to 5 - 6 analog, I know it's not stopping but it's a dam site better than where I was. just got a few questions you more experienced chaps may be able to help with.

1) with the pre-fill carts how may times can you re-fill them and how do you know when ther spent???

2) How long do the plasic carts last?

3) when the wool needs replacing i've heard you can use Fluval, if so what is the number and how does it work.

I know this is a lot to ask but slowly starting to enjoy vaping and hoping i can finally kick to weed into touch if i get it all right.

Thanks and good vaping to you all

Daddo

I use Fluval part #A-242 you can refill the carts until the poly starts breaking down.You will notice it is not fluffing up to the end of the cart and the juice doesn't soak in as well as it did eventually the cart gets loose fitting in the atty and lets too much air in or it falls out too easy and it is time to junk it.

My cart just started leaking and I've been using the same one with the same filler (a Fluval-like substance) since August. So, five months or there abouts would be my guesstimate as to cart life. ~Adam

I was heading out bar hopping last night and didn't want to mess with dripping so I packed a few carts with the pyramid tea bag mod and it seemed to work like a charm. Still prefer dripping but check out: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/videos/view-80-shredded-pyramid-tea-bag-mod/ for a pretty easy rundown on the PTB mod

Cheers guys

I'll give it a go. I seem to remember a video showing how to use the fluval but not sure if it was on this site or somewhere else. Anyone seen it??

Daddo

This is the only one I've seen, but I haven't been looking.

My link