New Coming: VAAL Can Disposable Vape

Hello everyone, today I want to introduce a disposable cigarette device, vaal can. The first thing you need to know is that this is a large-volume disposable cigarette with a long service life. I think for some vapers, a long-lasting e-cigarette is very attractive, especially disposable cigarettes.

And vaal can vape provides you with a maximum of 8000 puffs, and it is pre-filled with 15ml of e-liquid, with no need to refill. The 590mAh built-in battery can provide about half a day of use, so you don t have to worry about it at this time. Because the usb-c charging port allows you to perform fast charging.
[IMG]
The 1.2ohm mesh coil can better infiltrate the e-liquid and fully volatilize it, bringing the purest and smoothest taste. You only need to inhale for quick activation, and this cheap disposable vape will take most of the burden off your hands. 20 kinds of flavours, for you to integrate the taste of fruit, ice, drink and menthol. The flavours provided are relatively complete, so you don t have to worry about not being able to choose your favourite.

As an easy-to-carry disposable cigarette, vaal can disposable can present the best smoking state. The vape online uk is all ready, and your favourite may be easily available here.

I guess you are also curious about these:
caliburn ak3
argus p1 voopoo price