A Darkened Room, My Sleek Black Passthrough...

Phaseman66

So I'm getting on in years and my eyes aren't what they used to be.

I am in love with my VP/PT but it's dark, really dark. When the lights are low I have a really hard time dripping right on the atomizer, is there any e-cig that you know of that has a light near the coils or on the coils that makes nighttime dripping easier for us old guys? I have a great big light on the outside, but if someone could make even just a bit of that light enter where the coil is, maybe with a fiber optic strand, it would help me immensely. Anyone seen one like that? or maybe a mod?

Don't know of such a thing, but that's an interesting idea. You might propose it in the mod forum too. Meanwhile, I'll think about that. I don't know offhand how well fiber would hold up against the heat in an atty but I don't think it gets so hot it should be a problem. A bigger issue might be sealing it. I like the idea though, because I know exactly where you're coming from... ;)

I am in love with my VP/PT but it's dark, really dark. When the lights are low I have a really hard time dripping right on the atomizer, is there any e-cig that you know of that has a light near the coils or on the coils that makes nighttime dripping easier for us old guys? I have a great big light on the outside, but if someone could make even just a bit of that light enter where the coil is, maybe with a fiber optic strand, it would help me immensely. Anyone seen one like that? or maybe a mod?

Hey..another old guy here,understand your plight.

I haven't heard of anything like that but there is a place called Super T Manufacturing that sells a brass mouthpiece that is straight through. That way you can drip right down to the atty without taking the tip off.

They cost about $16.00 a piece and they have them for the 801 and the 901/510.

I ordered two and am waiting for them now.

Hope this helps some, it's something to look into. Good Luck !!!

I stopped dripping but with a 510 atty, I always wondered if I simply turned the bottle over, got the dropper on the wick, and counter x seconds, would I be able to get the "correct" amount to leech out into the wick? I used to try to get a drop at the end of the dropper without having it actually drop off, then place on to the wick, that kind of worked as well.

You could always check out a Mod called the Juice box. It has a bottle of Juice inside the unit so you pump juice into the atomizer without having to drip. The only problem is it's currently on a two month wait.