Janty Stick

snubber

Well...Hooked on vaping works for me..I'm looking into getting a few new devices. I finally got to see the Spade and VP and the VT/PT up close and personal and OH WOW!!! They are deffinately on my have to have list. I was also thinking about the JantyStick and was looking for people who own one to get their honest opions.

If you have one I would appreciate any feedback pro or con you can give me. Buying new devices is not a cheap thing and I don't want to waste money on something that just doesn't live up to the hype.

Thanks again to Mark for letting me check out his units ( :blush: ) it deffinately helped me make up my mind.

p.s. will prob get a joker at a later date hehe

Well...Hooked on vaping works for me..I'm looking into getting a few new devices. I finally got to see the Spade and VP and the VT/PT up close and personal and OH WOW!!! They are deffinately on my have to have list. I was also thinking about the JantyStick and was looking for people who own one to get their honest opions.

If you have one I would appreciate any feedback pro or con you can give me. Buying new devices is not a cheap thing and I don't want to waste money on something that just doesn't live up to the hype.

Thanks again to Mark for letting me check out his units ( :blush: ) it deffinately helped me make up my mind.

p.s. will prob get a joker at a later date hehe

I was 510 first, then got a JS for battery life. I loved the JS at first, then had some issues where to seemed like it was clogged up after a day or so. I would switch off to the 510s my wife had then realized I should just get some more 510 equipment and be done with it. JS floating around in the bottom of my computer bag as a backup(version 2 I believe). Have a spade now as my number one and that's enough for me. backups when I go out are two 510s with mega batts.

The Janty Stick was the first PV I owned after the the intro kits (901 & 401). I loved it at first but like others have said it started having problems. It would get clogged and the atomizer was hard to get just right onto the threads. I've seen the new units and the design looks sweet but I can't comment on how the performance is. I would assume the unit works better than it's processors but I can't say for sure. If you like the 510 atomizer you could try the Janty eGO. I use the Protege with a 901 atomizer and the eGO with a 510 as my main units.