How Much Using Loranns Flavoring

stevenf

I'm gonna give a try to mixing my own juice later this week and I'm planning to use Lorann flavors. I'll be mixing 3 ml batches in flavors like cocconut, vanilla, banana, coffee etc. Where would be a good starting point for the flavoring? I'll be cutting 100 mg pg down to probably about 24 mg using the ejuice calculator link I found on the VT forum. I just need a starting point for the flavors. I've never done it before but if the flavors are that concentrated it seems like a few drops in 3 ml would be plenty to start. What do u guys think? Thanks

Also do I need to add water/alcohol or is that optional? thanks again

Edited by stevenf

That helps a bunch.. You know, the only flavors I have right now are from Vapor Kings. They've all been good, although with no experience at all, I would say they are mild flavors and that's what I would like to start with. I just don't want to start out with something that's so strong I have to make a huge batch to get the flavor under control, if that makes any sense. Again, thanks a bunch. Stevenf

For me--all the flavors taste mild--and have tried alot. I almost always end up adding either Lorann or flavour Art flavoring. I have never used an exact formula and not sure what you are measuring with--for me using Lorann, 3ml liquid to .3ml Lorann (about 9 drops)--start with just a few drops--taste and add if needed. I also find adding a bit of Menthol (just a little) adds a little throat hit/kick to the flavors.

Happy mixing

I always start with just adding a few drops at a time. I have trouble tasting any of them and probably use a lot more flavoring than anyone else would, but I also don't want to use more than I would need to use. Since everyone's taste buds are different, it makes sense to just add a few, try it, then add some more if need be. Then repeat if needed.

I'm still just in the experimenting stage myself. Good luck to you with it. It's rather fun.