Vape juice in my eye

• 4 weeks later...

i actually had this issue before when a niece (whos 9 btw) opened a juice bottle, opened my eyes when I was sleeping, and proceeded to put a couple drops in as if they were eye drops 😕 (stinged like a b****)

I went to the ER, but they flushed it down with some saline solution and I was on my way out.

I think it's alright if it's not that much really, as mentioned, you should just flush your eye out thoroughly

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Getting vape juice in your eye is no joke, but don’t worry, it happens more often than you’d think. First things first, rinse your eye with water immediately. Don’t rub it, even if it stings, as this can make it worse. Usually, the irritation will pass within a few hours, but if it doesn’t or if you notice any vision changes, it's a good idea to see a doctor.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the discomfort. It’s important to be cautious with vape juice, as it can cause irritation if it gets into your eyes. Washing it out with a cold cloth was a good first step. If the burning persists or if you experience any other symptoms, it might be wise to consult a medical professional just to be safe.

By the way, if you're interested in finding quality vape products or have any other questions related to vaping, check out Vapemart. It’s a great resource for vape enthusiasts, and you might find helpful information there: Vapemart.

Hope you feel better soon!

Hi there!

It’s good that you took quick action by washing your eye with a cold cloth. Vape juice can cause irritation if it comes into contact with your eyes, so if the discomfort continues, it’s a good idea to seek medical advice.

For quality vape products or more information on vaping, you might want to check out Vapemart. It’s a useful resource for vape enthusiasts.

Hope you feel better soon!

Edited by MosheClarke