Smoke Rings

Hey I finally found a way to blow smoke rings. :D http://www.zerotoys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Offset=0&Category_Code=VAPORTOYS

Edited by jeffb

Good God! There's a toy that blows vapor rings? Somebody alert the FDA. I'm sure they'll want to regulate it as it was obviously designed as a gateway to introduce children to smoking! :wallbash:

LMAO!!! That's tooo funny SmokinHammer.

Good God! There's a toy that blows vapor rings? Somebody alert the FDA. I'm sure they'll want to regulate it as it was obviously designed as a gateway to introduce children to smoking! wallbash.gif

wonder if they tested the juice as it probably has the ingredient in anti-freeze!! Hmm wonder if the bottle of "fog" juice has a warning for children.

If you want more vapor for smoke rings and other tricks just get some VG from the drug store and direct drip it ,you will not beleive how much vapor straight VG makes.I got 177 ml from CVS for less that $5.00.It is in the skin care isle labeled pure glycerin USP.You can also mix your own no nic with it with some flavoring.