Larger Carts?

lori

Hi - I am enjoying my Spade (the purple one!), and I ordered a 510........Still doing the learning curve thing........I was wondering, are there larger carts that hold more liquid that would fit these? Seems like I am always refilling :thumbsdown: However, I will report that I have cut down on the analogs, and that my sense of smell is ever so slightly better :thumbup: (I am actually beginning to smell cigarettes - yuk)!). Any advice or comments are appreciated!

Hi Lori, Hence the Vapor Talk motto "drip. vape. repeat" :lol: It take a little getting used to but if you want to top off your carts until they look like a slurpee and then drip 2 drops on the atty -that is what works for me. I know it can seem tedious at times but think about what you're not doing (going outside, freezing, smelling of smoke, etc. etc. You'll find in no time that it really isn't too much to do to be smoke free. Good luck & happy vaping :thumbup: .

Yes, that's the one downside with vaping, especially on the 510 atomizers. You can get a 510 to 901 atomizer adapter and use the 901 atomizer. The 901 will hold a couple more drops, in turn provide you with a couple more drags. You'll get used the refilling part of vaping soon enough. I'm been vaping for 3 months and it still gets to me.

Thanks, guys, for your quick responses. Like I said, still doing the learning curve......I've been showing my new e cig off to everyone. It also comes in handy when I hold Open Houses (I sell real estate).....it's great to vape without having to go outside!

Totally Wicked do 510 (Titan as they call it) Mega Batteries and Mega Carts (you have to use the two together). The carts hold getting on for twice as much.

See here:

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/cartridges-refillable/mega-510-titan-electronic-cigarette-2-product.html

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/e-cig-accessories-510-titan/mega-510-titan-electronic-cigarette-3-2-product.html

Your welcome! I didn't think they existed either, but I figured they had to. One day I went on a search and found three places that offer them. Altsmoke delivered the adapter the fast so I recommended them. I wanted to use the adapter on the eGO with my 901 atomizer.