Direct Drip?

wpw36

I'd actually been meaning to start a topic about this, because I've become a double dripper. I use a cartridge with filler. If I'm switching to a new flavor, I fill the cart fully, but then, when I feel it's getting low, I pull it apart, put two or three drops in the cart, and then one or two drops into the atomizer. It works great for me, and I don't have to pull it apart as often as I do just "standard" dripping. The amount I put in, depends on how dry everything looks. When I started doing this I would occasionally suck in a little juice, but I've gotten pretty good at it now.

I'd actually been meaning to start a topic about this, because I've become a double dripper. I use a cartridge with filler. If I'm switching to a new flavor, I fill the cart fully, but then, when I feel it's getting low, I pull it apart, put two or three drops in the cart, and then one or two drops into the atomizer. It works great for me, and I don't have to pull it apart as often as I do just "standard" dripping. The amount I put in, depends on how dry everything looks. When I started doing this I would occasionally suck in a little juice, but I've gotten pretty good at it now.

That's exactly how I did it for a long time and it worked very well; but I finally just started direct dripping full time because it seems like less messing around to me. I always got a bit of the poly taste as some point along the line with the filler left in, and direct dripping I don't. I've even gotten pretty good at predicting when to drip before I get the 'empty' taste.

All of the tips that come on the 302s that I've gotten were a hard plastic and eventually, removing them frequently they'd get loose and let air in around the former seal. So I now just use a cart I've pulled the poly out of and that works fine. The tip is soft, which is much more comfortable to hold between my teeth when I'm driving.