Ut Lost :(

My Longhorns lost the NC game but didn't do to bad i guess :wtf: , we'll be back next year. On a good note still have the Cowboys

He He....sorry bout that.... Longhorns did real good though...

Roll Tide Roll

Ramma Jamma Yellow Hamma Give 'em Hell Alabama

No hard feeling eh? Derrek?

Nope not at all, I will say it was a good game and it did make me feel a lil better about the next few years of our qb spot, he did pretty good for a stage that big and only being 18 yrs old in practically his 1st start, but i kinna thought that bama would win it even with mccoy in, but a rematch next year would be epic!!

My Longhorns lost the NC game but didn't do to bad i guess :wtf: , we'll be back next year. On a good note still have the Cowboys

So, do you think Dallas can beat the Eagles two time in a row! I sure hope so! Since you're newer, you may not have seen this post (link below). If you're a Cowboys fan, you'll relate.

My link

So, do you think Dallas can beat the Eagles two time in a row! I sure hope so! Since you're newer, you may not have seen this post (link below). If you're a Cowboys fan, you'll relate.

My link

LMAO, wow that video was amazingly funny, :wallbash:, and they did win the game, and Im pretty sure that theyll do decent against Minnesota, but we'll see what happens hopefully they'll win