E-CIG SMOKE RING TUTORIAL VIDEO

igetcha

hi all,

well after recieving many requests i have finally got round to making a video tutorial on how to blow a few different types of smoke rings (vapour rings!).

i found it quite hard to explain to be honest, but hopefully it will be of some use!

cheers,

scott

Scott, I want to tell you I truly enjoy your videos. Not quite as much as Chris and Sean's, but a very close second, I might add. Very informative and on important subjects. I don't have the capacity to prove it on video, but if you can take my word for it, I am quite good at smoke rings myself.

I was hoping to see some tricks since you have already proven how good you are at it. Such as smoke rings thru smoke rings as well as how many times you can do it. If you have an opportunity on your next video, try it... K My top has been 25. My grand kids love it, my pets love to try and catch them and I can talk like Donald Duck. Also a favorite of my grandkids. LOL This is fun. (Doesn't take much to entertain me, huh?) :lol:

Scott, I want to tell you I truly enjoy your videos. Not quite as much as Chris and Sean's, but a very close second, I might add. Very informative and on important subjects. I don't have the capacity to prove it on video, but if you can take my word for it, I am quite good at smoke rings myself.

I was hoping to see some tricks since you have already proven how good you are at it. Such as smoke rings thru smoke rings as well as how many times you can do it. If you have an opportunity on your next video, try it... K My top has been 25. My grand kids love it, my pets love to try and catch them and I can talk like Donald Duck. Also a favorite of my grandkids. LOL This is fun. (Doesn't take much to entertain me, huh?) :lol:

hi mate,

glad you liked the vid!

funny enough i did actually have footage on how to do the "bullseye" trick (blowing a ring and then firing the next ring thru the middle) but i didnt add it in the end as i didnt want to appear as though i was showing off! lol. plus the vid was made for guys who have never managed to blow a ring so i didnt want to get too advanced!

i might do an "advanced ring tutorial" next and just concentrate on the tricks though! i have some other ring blowing vids so checkout my youtube channel www.youtube.com/igetcha69

cheers,

scott

ps.......dont be shy, get ya *** in front of that camera and lets see your rings! lol

Believe me, Scott, no one wants my ugly old mug on the internet...... You keep going though..... :P

well if chris and sean can get away with it im sure you can too mate! lol

JUST KIDDING GUYS!!!!!!!!! :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines