USB Passthrough

My USB Passthrough quit! And I was really enjoying it. Had it less than two weeks, used it usually in the evenings after work, relaxing! Used it last night with great joy. Went to bed. Got up this morning to see what my west coast friends were up to on the forum last night, grabbed my passthrough and it wouldn't work. What a let down! I even tried another computer. Contacted the vender and he is going to replace it for me. Anyone ever have any issues with theirs? :angry:

Knock on wood I have had no issues with mine. But I have heard a ton of people having the same issue, it has something to do with the juice getting inside. Wish I could help more on this one :( I'll buy some more and see if I can break them :D

My USB Passthrough quit! And I was really enjoying it. Had it less than two weeks, used it usually in the evenings after work, relaxing! Used it last night with great joy. Went to bed. Got up this morning to see what my west coast friends were up to on the forum last night, grabbed my passthrough and it wouldn't work. What a let down! I even tried another computer. Contacted the vender and he is going to replace it for me. Anyone ever have any issues with theirs? :angry:

yup mine crapped out on me as well  :angry:

Yeah, Kurt at Vaporguys.com told me there have been issues with them.. At least I don't feel alone, Royce. I'll probably break a couple myself before it is over. I'll try to watch the juice thing, Chris. Maybe I should try not using juice on the atomizer. Keep the cart in it. Thanks, guys!

yea I guess you could try that but that sucks! Dry smoking is the only way to go, at least for me because I'm to lazy to fill carts.

Royce I didn't know your passthrough crapped out as well, that sucks man, no wonder you don't like the penstyle, you've had nothing but crap luck.

yea I guess you could try that but that sucks! Dry smoking is the only way to go, at least for me because I'm to lazy to fill carts.

Royce I didn't know your passthrough crapped out as well, that sucks man, no wonder you don't like the penstyle, you've had nothing but crap luck.

You don't know the half of it, ever since I was a little kid if it was cool and electronic it broke the second I got it home and started using it, and the passthrough was part of it but I still couldn't get the amount of vapor out of the penstyle as I do from my peewee 

I like both. But it depends on their mood, I think. ^_^ Sometimes my peewee works best (that's sounds wierd) and then it stops and the penstyle works better... I think it's their moods, personally. :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

I like both. But it depends on their mood, I think. ^_^ Sometimes my peewee works best (that's sounds wierd) and then it stops and the penstyle works better... I think it's their moods, personally. :wacko:

I got my yesterday in the mail, from Janty. It did not work. That was the reason I bought there goods, and now nothing.