Spade Charger?

I think I understood him correctly the first time. I think instead of plugging the charger into the wall he has it plugged into a surge protector. That gives you a different up and down. Neither positive side or negative side are down. The bottom of the charger is the side that is plugged into the surge protector and the top of the charger is the side you see. I think he is saying to not have the battery float or balance between the two connections but lay flush against the charger. Like the side of the battery would be touching the charger.

Whitch is the same thing I said... push the battery to the back. :wacko:

Edited by Brian

I think I understood him correctly the first time. I think instead of plugging the charger into the wall he has it plugged into a surge protector. That gives you a different up and down. Neither positive side or negative side are down. The bottom of the charger is the side that is plugged into the surge protector and the top of the charger is the side you see. I think he is saying to not have the battery float or balance between the two connections but lay flush against the charger. Like the side of the battery would be touching the charger.

OMG, I haven't even started vaping yet but I'm trying to picture what your talking about and I'm sooo confused. Maybe I shouldn't read these advise posts until I have something in hand. PS: I like your T-shirt idea.

OMG, I haven't even started vaping yet but I'm trying to picture what your talking about and I'm sooo confused. Maybe I shouldn't read these advise posts until I have something in hand. PS: I like your T-shirt idea.

Don't fret - we ended up having a little fun on this thread - there's nothing to it (Schitzopretart is the exception). :)

Don't feel bad I was confused typing it. I was looking at the charger and was struggling to put into words what I consider the bottom.

Don't fret - we ended up having a little fun on this thread - there's nothing to it (Schitzopretart is the exception). :)

Exception? Is that your way of saying you love me and think I'm special? I'm touched. I noticed that you modified my name by adding a T on the end. My turn. BRIANUS! The nick name has nothing to do with a butt. It is your new Greco-Roman name.:D

Anyway, my original problem was I was having the battery float in between the connectors because I thought it had to be lined up with the bumps on the connectors. It frustrated me because I constantly got the green light. Now I pretend the bumps aren't there and put it all the way down, up, on the side, into orbit, or whatever like I'm suppose to. Problem solved! Thank you all for talking vapor to me. ;)

Exception? Is that your way of saying you love me and think I'm special? I'm touched. I noticed that you modified my name by adding a T on the end. My turn. BRIANUS! The nick name has nothing to do with a butt. It is your new Greco-Roman name.:D

LOL! We ALL know you're SPECIAL. The "t" was just a typo... I would never change your name as it is so perfect for you. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

AHHH you guys are killin' me. I know this thread is old and busted, but I just can't help myself. I took a couple pictures for the next people to read this thread... ahem:

Side by side comparison:

post-1943-126428852573_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larger resolution pics, for the visually impaired:

INCORRECT (green light):

post-1943-126428773237_thumb.jpg

CORRECT (red light):

post-1943-126428774649_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I heavily exaggerated the gap in the "incorrect" picture, so your mileage may vary.

post-1943-126428773237_thumb.jpg

post-1943-126428774649_thumb.jpg

post-1943-126428852573_thumb.jpg