Antifreeze

BMW

Well I am sure it is not 100% safe ( is anything?). But I do know it is prety dang safe since they have used it in alot of hospitals as base for nebulization treatments and for cleaning, as well as in hospital grade air fresheners and ventilation systems. Also there is the study printed in time magazine about medicinal benefits of the vapor against airborn viruses. So considering all the good that has been found about it's use in the air and the lack of bad given the same ammount of time, I would have to conclude for now that it is either equaly harmfull or less harmfull than the air breathed while walking down a city street. just my $0.02

Thanks for the info on that one! Its always a worry if you're trading one evil for another... But i will admit that this is MUCH better than smoking cigarettes, and not just for me, but for the people around me as well. It would be nicer to have more choices that are made in the USA with more quality control and with the help of people like Chris and his team I think we're getting there. It would also help if the Government would get out of some industries back pockets and get back to helping the american public as they were originally designed to do. I'm just hoping that if enough people are turned onto vaping and away from analogs that it would be harder for the government to ignore us and turn their heads, but thats a whole other soap box to stand on for a later time.....