Almost Crying Time

Lordvapor

Dont like the looks of this picture at all... This is my first bottle but is not and will not be my last....

I do have one more bottle....and another coming with dulsis, midnight and grape...

But is it just me or is this image just disturbing? Even though you have more, its just not a good picture...

I love VT tobacco.... I will be ordering more... :)

SANY0002-2.jpg

I've got four bottles of Tobacco that look like that and I can't bring myself to throw them away. <sniff, sniff> I turned them upside down and got a few drops from each one... good to the last drop. :) Still can't bring myself to throw them away. Guess I should do like mcquinn and watch hoarders and that will keep me from saving stuff like this (I think it was mcquinn who said that).

You know what the worst part is? You can see a little bit left at the bottom...but no matter how hard you try for some reason you can't get them to drip out. It's the biggest tease and it makes you want to cry more. LOL

That small bit stuck in the bottle just drives me nuts.

Whew! You mean I'm not the only one standing empty bottles on their caps trying to get that last drop to collect at the tip? And then keeping the empties in some vain hope I'll someday figure out how to get that last little film off the inside? :D

Man LordVape, that is one sad picture -- good thing Christopher and our other fantastic suppliers are on the ball. I have about 180 ml of juice stashed, shooting for 1,500. But I keep using it up! Dang.

Just know, in a land not to far away, Elves are diligently mixing new and fresh batches ready to enjoy. :icecream: (To bad the printing company screwed up about 1000 labels, wonder how long it will take for everyone to notice) :lol:

Well, Chris, it probably won't take too long for anyone to notice now. But I doubt anyone will care very much. lol

AHHH much better...new shipment.... :dribble:

If you notice off to the left I still haven't thrown the empty away..... Ijust cant bring myself to do it.... I may have to leave the house and let my wife do it.. sniff

SANY00012.jpg

Hey I just noticed it too... I could care less.... I would have never noticed either... Only thing I look at is the drops going down and the liquid levels in the bottle :)

Oh and by the way Keenan you are the man... Thanks so much... You should get your package shortly...

haha for real. I try to stand the bottle upside down for awhile and see it does anything. It helps a little, but there's just no way to get every drop. :angry:

I tried the upside down bottle method. The liquid then ends up in the cap which leads to more madness.

Ok guys there is hope, just leave the bottle upright (mostly) at a slight angle so the liquid collects mostly to one side of the bottom, then pop off the plastic dripper tip and use a regular eye dropper that fits in the bottle to suck up the remaining juice :) ahh no waste :thumbsup:

Edited by DannyBoyfromWashington

AHHH much better...new shipment.... :dribble:

If you notice off to the left I still haven't thrown the empty away..... Ijust cant bring myself to do it.... I may have to leave the house and let my wife do it.. sniff

SANY00012.jpg

Sigh. You're breaking my heart man. I wish they made this stuff in a strength I could use. sad.gif But I'm sure happy for you!

I tried the upside down bottle method. The liquid then ends up in the cap which leads to more madness.

LOL! You're right of course, it is kind of a magic/juggling act to get it into a new bottle before that happens. It's just that the images your comment conjured up made me laugh. Thanks! :D

Ok guys there is hope, just leave the bottle upright (mostly) at a slight angle so the liquid collects mostly to one side of the bottom, then pop off the plastic dripper tip and use a regular eye dropper that fits in the bottle to suck up the remaining juice :) ahh no waste :thumbsup:

... Well, except for the little droplets left in the eyedropper. :D There's just no way to get it all - which is just a fact of life, kind of like Murphy's Law or entropy. If you start thinking of all the stuff left behind in containers by juice suppliers it'll surely drive you crazy. But I never think about things like that.