Anybody out there with an atlantis v2?

So it's time for a new tank,I only have one,I am looking at the atlantis v2,I have a couple of questions 1.is it compatible with the v air t ni200 coils?2.how long are your coils lasting you? I favor thicker juices,and I will be vaping at 40-45 watts in tc mode with the nickel coils in tc mode.and what all comes in the kit?I looked it up in the vaportalk store,but I was unsure what it came with.i need a sub-ohm tank compatible with nickel coils,as both my current mods support nickel (one of them being the istick 40 watt that only supports nickel)it will be awhile before I can afford a new mod,so I wanted a tank I could use solely tc with both mods,my other setup is the rx200.thanks in advance!it just made more sense than ordering another crown 2,that only had stainless and kanthal coils:)

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error

Nevermind!admin,you can delete this post!I have decided to go with the crown 2 again,and just buy extra batteries for my mod that supports stainless.I have a ton of kanthal coils for this tank already, that vape well on the istick without draini g the battery too bad and a good amount of stainless.I also see that the atlantis v2 does not have a replaceable drip tip,that is a deal breaker for me,and why would I put myself through the baine of buying two seperate brand coils,lol.forgive me,I am blonde!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error