Smok TFV8

I should have vape mail with a second TFV8 waiting for me when I get home.  Since it comes installed with the .15 ohm octuple coil, I plan on swapping it out with the included .15 ohm quadruple coil head to run a side-by-side comparison.

Of course, wouldn't you know it, SMOK just released the TFV8 in a new color - Gun Color (Gunmetal Grey).  I was already planning on suggesting getting the TFV8 Baby Beast in the V/T store to @Christopher, but I might as well suggest the new color as well.  No rush on any of them, but at minimum I'll likely be purchasing at least two of the smaller Baby Beasts in the not too distant future.

I should have vape mail with a second TFV8 waiting for me when I get home.  Since it comes installed with the .15 ohm octuple coil, I plan on swapping it out with the included .15 ohm quadruple coil head to run a side-by-side comparison.

Of course, wouldn't you know it, SMOK just released the TFV8 in a new color - Gun Color (Gunmetal Grey).  I was already planning on suggesting getting the TFV8 Baby Beast in the V/T store to @Christopher, but I might as well suggest the new color as well.  No rush on any of them, but at minimum I'll likely be purchasing at least two of the smaller Baby Beasts in the not too distant future.

Baby beast at only 3ml? Lol

Just curious, when you order from VT do you use the VT app or Tapatalk or ?

I just downloaded the VT Store app, can't tell it's much different than Tapatalk..what are your thoughts,?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, smacksy said:

Baby beast at only 3ml? Lol

Just curious, when you order from VT do you use the VT app or Tapatalk or ?

I just downloaded the VT Store app, can't tell it's much different than Tapatalk..what are your thoughts,?

Ever since I graduated beyond my initial starter kit I have used different tanks for different purposes.  Some I use as "daily drivers", others I only use at home.  So for me, the 3ml capacity isn't going to be an issue because they will more than likely be used for those occasions when I'm relaxing in the mancave while watching football and drinking beer or some other concoction infused with copious amounts of alcohol.  I've also read and seen a couple of reviews that are saying the flavor production of the smaller tank is superior to the larger one.  I like clouds, but I'm not a cloud chaser.  I like flavor, but I'm not a flavor chaser.  I'm simply a vaper who enjoys a wide variety of options.

For ordering from the VT store (or anywhere, for that matter) I use a computer.  As far as the similarities between the VT app and Tapatalk, @Christopher confirmed the VT app was built using the Tapatalk foundation.  I still like the look of and feel of the VT app in comparison to Tapatalk, though.  Tapatalk is convenient in that it allows me to keep multiple forums at my fingertips, but there are a handful of things about the Tapatalk app that have changed since I initially started using it that I don't like.

Ever since I graduated beyond my initial starter kit I have used different tanks for different purposes.  Some I use as "daily drivers", others I only use at home.  So for me, the 3ml capacity isn't going to be an issue because they will more than likely be used for those occasions when I'm relaxing in the mancave while watching football and drinking beer or some other concoction infused with copious amounts of alcohol.  I've also read and seen a couple of reviews that are saying the flavor production of the smaller tank is superior to the larger one.  I like clouds, but I'm not a cloud chaser.  I like flavor, but I'm not a flavor chaser.  I'm simply a vaper who enjoys a wide variety of options.

For ordering from the VT store (or anywhere, for that matter) I use a computer.  As far as the similarities between the VT app and Tapatalk, @Christopher confirmed the VT app was built using the Tapatalk foundation.  I still like the look of and feel of the VT app in comparison to Tapatalk, though.  Tapatalk is convenient in that it allows me to keep multiple forums at my fingertips, but there are a handful of things about the Tapatalk app that have changed since I initially started using it that I don't like.

Good enough..I don't own a computer..just this phone and a tablet..Tapatalk keeps all my forums on one page, including this one..
Sitting here watching Pork Chop Hill I filled the cloud beast when the movie started, 6mls..
Now it's almost MT after vaping it for about 1.5 hours..3ml would be way too little, least for me it would..thx for the reply

2 minutes ago, smacksy said:

Good enough..I don't own a computer..just this phone and a tablet..Tapatalk keeps all my forums on one page, including this one..
Sitting here watching Pork Chop Hill I filled the cloud beast when the movie started, 6mls..
Now it's almost MT after vaping it for about 1.5 hours..3ml would be way too little, least for me it would..thx for the reply

I have quickly found that I can easily go through almost 6ml during my commute from work to home, which frequently lasts 2 to 2.5 hours, depending on what time I get out of work and the day of the week.  But at home, I don't mind having to refill if I need to.  I bounce between my regulated mods, mech mods, tanks and drippers so frequently that refilling isn't a big deal.

I have quickly found that I can easily go through almost 6ml during my commute from work to home, which frequently lasts 2 to 2.5 hours, depending on what time I get out of work and the day of the week.  But at home, I don't mind having to refill if I need to.  I bounce between my regulated mods, mech mods, tanks and drippers so frequently that refilling isn't a big deal.

48bb3a6e6333a76aa8266d2506e1a5a2.jpg
Same here...vaping these four mods with different flavors today, watching TV, lol

Sorry for the delay! I had to spend most of the day rebuilding the "beast" (in this case my desktop not tank). I tripped over my microphone cord will recording some product overviews and ripped the IO part on the front right off :lol: So I figured it was time to order in a new one. 

Anyway I'd be happy to bring in the TFV8 in Gun Metal & the baby beast! If not just for the fact it's called Baby Beast... lol I've put that on order and will try to get in the Gun Metal Beast. They're starting to become popular so I have no doubt they'll move through. Retail for the Baby Beast $27. I estimate it'll arrive perhaps Thursday morning. We should also have the lot of Q4 coils in by then. 

There's a back order on the Gun Metal but I've put in a request and though you may not purchase right away I'm sure there are others interested. If I've missed anything please let me know!

13 hours ago, Christopher said:

Sorry for the delay! I had to spend most of the day rebuilding the "beast" (in this case my desktop not tank). I tripped over my microphone cord will recording some product overviews and ripped the IO part on the front right off :lol: So I figured it was time to order in a new one. 

Anyway I'd be happy to bring in the TFV8 in Gun Metal & the baby beast! If not just for the fact it's called Baby Beast... lol I've put that on order and will try to get in the Gun Metal Beast. They're starting to become popular so I have no doubt they'll move through. Retail for the Baby Beast $27. I estimate it'll arrive perhaps Thursday morning. We should also have the lot of Q4 coils in by then. 

There's a back order on the Gun Metal but I've put in a request and though you may not purchase right away I'm sure there are others interested. If I've missed anything please let me know!

Thanks @Christopher, I'll keep my eyes open.  Late next week will be awesome, as it coincides with payday :D