Chris Playing Piano

Ok - has everyone seen this?! I just discovered Chris' youtube channel and was watching some vids and saw this. Now, I have no musical talent what-so-ever, but have always enjoyed listening to the piano and very much admire anyone who has the gift to play it. IMO this is really amazing. Honestly, if Chris had a CD for sale in the VT store of just piano, I'd buy it.

Chris on Piano

Yeah yeah yeah, Chris Chris Chris, Blah blah blah. So what if he can play the piano. So what if hes cool. So what if he owns Vapor Talk. So what if he's got a nice house, a hot wife, a cool car, a good job, a lot of friends, tons of money, a loyal dog, the world by the chicklets, six pack abs, and a fridge full of Guiness. His life wasnt complete untill KEENAN came into the void. Lets not lose sight of the big picture here, folks.

Yeah yeah yeah, Chris Chris Chris, Blah blah blah. So what if he can play the piano. So what if hes cool. So what if he owns Vapor Talk. So what if he's got a nice house, a hot wife, a cool car, a good job, a lot of friends, tons of money, a loyal dog, the world by the chicklets, six pack abs, and a fridge full of Guiness. His life wasnt complete untill KEENAN came into the void. Lets not lose sight of the big picture here, folks.

The green monster rears its ugly head. LOL :D