Yee-Haw! Back Online

I'm back and I'm glad. :) Haven't read anything here (or anywhere) for three days and man who'd have thought these conversations were so important to a dedicated introvert like me... But they sure are. I have a lot of catching up to do, and hopefully I'll get some of that done today. See you all around!

I'm back and I'm glad. :) Haven't read anything here (or anywhere) for three days and man who'd have thought these conversations were so important to a dedicated introvert like me... But they sure are. I have a lot of catching up to do, and hopefully I'll get some of that done today. See you all around!

LOL ! Welcome back Dd ! I was the same way when I was out for a few days with the flu. As I layed my aching, weary, stuffy head down on the pillow, you could hear muffled whimpers of " I need my VaporTalk", every hour or so. After an hour or so of fever induced sleep, I would pick my body up, determined to crawl to the computer, only to fall back in bed again, a tear streaming down my cheek. VaporTalk was my fuel to recovery. Sad ? Maybe. Effective ? Oh yeah.

Yeah guys, being cutoff from the world is a real *****. We sure take a lot for granted, don't we? Maybe that's what occasional deprivation is for - remind us how dependent we are on civilization. I sure hope it keeps plugging along for a couple decades more! But sometimes I wonder; truly I do. It's sure good to be back, though I'm still wading through email... :D Can't wait to see what's been going on around here.