Airline Bomb Attempt

Ahh, but now, we must protect his rights, afford him free legal counsel, feed, cloth, and offer health care for the next 5 years before his trial begins, which will surely result in appeal after appeal if convicted, or instant freedom should he be found innocent because his rights were violated in some way. At the very least, he will worry not for the next several years while the rest of us struggle and scrimp and save to get by from paycheck to paycheck while paying the taxes that will support this arseclown. I know, I know, its not perfect but its the best legal system in the world. Well, IMHO, it can be perfected. Put this jerk on a plane, by himself, with a bomb, and let him finish his job. Tied to the wing at 35,000 feet before it detonates would be justice as far as Im concerned.

The Homeland Security Department said passengers may see additional screening measures on domestic and international flights because of the incident.

"We encourage those with future travel plans to stay in touch with their airline and to visit www.tsa.gov for updates," the department said.

I hope not, but this could be the end of e-cigs and juice in your carry on luggage on a plane. Expect to arrive at airports even earlier now as well I'm sure.

Make sure if you travel to not exceed the liquid bottle limits .I would mail my liquid ahead to be on the safe side.Unlabeled travel bottles might be hard to explain.I think I will just stay off planes all together.