Advice needed

Good morning all. For some odd reason I have had 3 Protank 3's break off in my Spinner 2 batteries. I just had the worst luck with that whole shipment. What is left in the battery is a round metal piece that I think came from the coils because when I look at the bottom of the unbroken Protanks I do not see the piece that is stuck in the battery. I have tried every way I can think of to get that piece out. Tweezers, knives, paperclips but I cannot get it out. I was hoping I could pick the minds of all the vaping geniuses on VT to see if I could get some ideas on other things I can try. I hate to just through the batteries away. Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Hi Patricia

sounds like your coil pin is stuck in the center of the internal threads of the spinner.  Since the pin is not threaded,  it's probably just jammed in there. And probably has a little juice in there making it sticky.  That's a tough one.  You might try swabbing it to clean it as much as possible.  Then try inverting the spinner and working it with a needle.   You could also try using a can of compressed air like they use to clean computer or electronic components and see if that will knock it out.

good luck:).