Sneaking off early to see Santa Clause

GRLSNGR

Since I've been a (relatively) good girl all year, I'm thinking of grabbing a new Aspire Pegasus for my Christmas gift to myself as opposed to waiting till my birthday in January.  I've picked out a Triton 2 tank to go with it, but wondering if the new-in-the-box Clearomizer would allow me to vape a couple of weeks before I have to buy the Titon 2.  Bought the Clearomizer a couple of months ago from a local shop that recommended it, but then I turned around and got a Kanger NEBox, so I've never had the opportunity to use it.   Advice??

Merry Bayou Christmas to all!!

Edited by GRLSNGR
to slip in another ??

IMO, I like the Triton 2... with a 1.8 Ohm coil, it is very close to the function/flavor of a Nautilus, with more airflow options.  With the Trition, you can sub-ohm with different coils, and the available RBA deck lets you build coils to suit your needs and style. 

Which clearomizer do you have, which you've not used?  It's always a good idea to have a good backup, and you may find if you try it, you might like it?  It might end up being a daily-driver for you? :)

I've no opinion on the Pegasus... but maybe someone else can chime in with the pros/cons on it.