Kanger RBA cotton

Vic

I went to the vape shop and he did a couple short hits, blew it out and hit it again and I didn't know my pipe could blow vapor like he got out of it. When I feel I am going to get a dry hit I do that and the RBA is working great that way. He also didn't like the way it was wicked and redid it. The holes in the side coil case are lower then the coil so he lifted it up until it lined up with the coil and stuck the cotton clear thought. Then put the coil case back down, tighten the screw and cut the cotton off sticking outside the case. I still once in a while have to short hit it and blow it out then hit it again, but I've figured out the dry hit fix for myself. hope this helps others. seems like if I keep the tank filled above the coils it hits pretty good everytime.

That's the way I have been doing it. The first time I wicked my RBA I put the cotton through the coil, put the top on and then tried to get the cotton through the holes, what a PITA that was. With my nano I got some of the factory horizontal coils, the coil lines up with the holes so its easy to rewick it, I don't like the long leads but not a problem so far.

Wicking the RBA the way I mentioned above got me 6 days with a good taste. I've wicked it tonight as I didn't want to be away from home and have it go bad. I also closed the vents some as I figured it might pull the juice into the coil better. Juice goes a little faster but I think its the way to make the cotton last longer in the coil.