So, I Just Bought Tickets to Florida....

Bebop

....and guess what?

on the on-line ticket buying process, I had to agree to their terms and conditions that I would not bring Lithium batteries on board, such as e-cig batteries......yeah right.  :lol:   Funny, they didn't mention other devices haha... 

Im thinking of going rebel ...

or or maybe I just buy bats there. Florida is loaded with ecig stores haha....

I recently flew from CA to NY and did not have single problem with bringing my ecig on board. I just stealthed vaped in my seat. I just brought on my Spinner II and an EVOD tank.

Edited by Jeffb

Are they talking about loose lithium batteries only or are cell phones included?

that's what I want to know. Crazy thing it's not specified.  I smell a rat......

Okay......lol

i just want to clarify.  After I bought the tickets I went to American Airlines website and looked up all their restricted items.

it turns out you are allowed to bring them on the plane but cannot store them in checked baggage.   You just have to have them in a case or bag that protects the terminals or in a device.  

Of course it does say if you are caught vaping they are going to confiscate it (and probably check out what flavor you're vaping, lol)

okay, I was worried for a second........

Edited by Bebop
edit: I hate autocorrect

I've flown several times with my gear, and only once was I given any crap about it... in Lexington KY... the absolute worst TSA checkpoint I've ever been through...

Now, I just have my batteries in plastic boxes in my carry-on, and my eGo-styles in my pen-holders of my backpack :)

The reason they don't want them in checked luggage is because the luggage compartment is NOT pressurized...  Yet, I have checked luggage with laptops, tablets, and cell-phones before, without any issue... go figure...