New York

NeWPoRT

hey guys.... well i got my joye like a week ago and ive only used it for like 2 days because im an idiot and i didnt order any juice. well anyways the only problem i had with it was the battery life, so i ordered the mega battery and some juice yesterday. i just want to know if anybody knows of any stores i can walk into in newyork city,or a way to find stores that i can walk into and buy some more juice. im not trying to wait any longer...ive already went through 2 packs lol.

thanks

hey guys.... well i got my joye like a week ago and ive only used it for like 2 days because im an idiot and i didnt order any juice. well anyways the only problem i had with it was the battery life, so i ordered the mega battery and some juice yesterday. i just want to know if anybody knows of any stores i can walk into in newyork city,or a way to find stores that i can walk into and buy some more juice. im not trying to wait any longer...ive already went through 2 packs lol.

thanks

I'm aware of a few vendors located in New York, can't think of any from the top of my head, but you may try to set up a pick up or something, just have to pay for tax instead of shipping.

There may be a local supplier (although none that I know of) but your mostly likely going to pay a premium as in store vendors usually up the price quite a bit. Your best bet is to order online ahead of time before you run low. (Most suppliers can get items out to your house in less than a week)

The ecig is just now starting to really emerge on the market so there are only a few select ground vendors.

The ones Ive heard of are on the upper west side, around Times Square, and a couple in Brooklyn and Queens. I dont know the exact locations. There are also 1 or 2 Ive heard of out on the Island, the Indian Res. is picking up on them from what Ive heard. Good luck, hope this helps.

I have not tried their juice so I can't vouch for it, but they apparently sell it at two stores near Times Square as keenan said. Wait, looking at the page it's Johnson Creek? Interesting. Go down to the bottom of this page:

http://www.getvapure.com/default/retail?___store=default

Perfect emergency juice supply for me since I work in Times Square and all :)

Also I think the one referred to on Long Island is eliquidplanet.

http://www.eliquidplanet.com/

Don't know about any actual stores in Brooklyn or Queens, if you find out please tell me!