Protected Batts Question

I just received my new (grey) protected batts (TrustFire) from DietSmokes and have some issues. Hoping someone here can answer if these are bad or just different.

Batt #1 when dropped into VP1 it lights up - when screwing the cap on it activates the att. Hmmm.

Batt #2 when dropped into VP1 it flickers - when screwing the cap on it activates the att but barely flickering - bright then weak then bright then weak.

Batt #3 No issues

Batt #4 haven't tested yet.

Older (blue) protected batts work just fine. Drop it in, screw on cap, no lighting, press button and it brightly lights and activates att.

Is the batt a little longer? or should I file the nub or is the plastic coating affecting the connection?

All thoughts are welcome.

I just received my new (grey) protected batts (TrustFire) from DietSmokes and have some issues. Hoping someone here can answer if these are bad or just different.

Batt #1 when dropped into VP1 it lights up - when screwing the cap on it activates the att. Hmmm.

Batt #2 when dropped into VP1 it flickers - when screwing the cap on it activates the att but barely flickering - bright then weak then bright then weak.

Batt #3 No issues

Batt #4 haven't tested yet.

Older (blue) protected batts work just fine. Drop it in, screw on cap, no lighting, press button and it brightly lights and activates att.

Is the batt a little longer? or should I file the nub or is the plastic coating affecting the connection?

All thoughts are welcome.

Hmmm, your comments are welcome here.

Hi,

The trustfire batteries are a little longer, but very little. I would suggest email us at vaprlife to send

the unit back. We will investigate it and take care of it.

Best Regards

Jeso

Bam... that's customer service if I've ever seen it. Precisely why I chose to purchase my VP units (VP1 and PT). You rock Jeso.

I would very much like to help you, but I can't. I don't have a VP1 or VP2 or any unit that uses those types of batteries. Good luck! I know someone will jump in here.

thanks anyway, there are so many VP users here I KNOW i will get a response.

BTW Love your Doggie.

Here is my little LadyBoopost-56-126030130634_thumb.jpg

Hi,

The trustfire batteries are a little longer, but very little. I would suggest email us at vaprlife to send

the unit back. We will investigate it and take care of it.

Best Regards

Jeso

Thanks Jeso -- that is fabulous customer service. I will take this discussed over to your VaprLife email.

thanks anyway, there are so many VP users here I KNOW i will get a response.

BTW Love your Doggie.

Here is my little LadyBoopost-56-126030130634_thumb.jpg

What a beautiful dog. It would be great to get a picture of your dog and my dog next to each other. Thank you for sharing. What kind of dog/mix?

Edited by BirdDog

What a beautiful dog. It would be great to get a picture of your dog and my dog next to each other. Thank you for sharing. What kind of dog/mix?

Black Dogs Rock!!!

Freeway (HWY 101 SB) find at 6 weeks & 7 lbs

DNA test says, German Shepard, GSP, and Golder Retriever (hah!) a natural blonde? now 55lbs and travels at warp speed with those loooong legs

I will be sending an email to Jeso shortly to handle this. Although in the meantime, I sweated waiting 3 1/2 weeks for the batts and have been going crazy with my almost dead 901 batts.