What's the best kinda E-Juice for vaping in a tank?

duke9023

Okay so I was at my local smoke shop to pick up some e juice and asked the guy for a recommendation and he hands me a bottle of uncle junks honey do...taste pretty good by the way but he said this will be great for you for vaping in a tank.......So is there such a thing as certain e juices that are just best for tanks and not dripping or for dripping and not tanks and what exactly does that even mean isn't vaping..vaping?

Some Juice takes heat of an RDA better than others. A juice that is high in PG and or Nicotine is best in tank at around 1.5-2.0 ohm coil. Higher VG juices can take the heat a little better, but the added flavorings can become an issue. You can build an RDA for flavor you just need a coil with a good surface area and your ohms should be .8 or above. Coil build plays a key roll in any tank or RDA if flavor is what your after. Air flow can also be be a factor. If you have high air flow it can kill the flavor as well as a very restricted air flow. I personally like a Tiger coil at around 1.0 to .8 with a medium air flow and 30pg/70vg to get the best flavor.

A tiger coil is a twisted build of Round Kanthal and Flat Kanthal. Typically 26ga Round and 0.9 Flat, but any combination can be used. I use 30ga round and 0.5 flat for my KPT Tiger coils. I do this so I can get a higher ohm and fit it in the small area you have to work with.

This is one of my KPT Tiger Coils

FV-KPT_Tiger_Coil.jpg

This is a little loose and needs twisted a bit more, but is an example of the twist.

Tiger-Coil-28-.9-twist.jpg

I'll add to this... some juices taste better in a specific tank, too. I have one juice, which is a 60/40 PG/VG blend, which tastes like wet socks in a Nautilus, but tastes wonderful in a KPT2. Some of my juices taste better in a Russian 91% RTA (@ 1.4 Ohms and 12W), than any cartridge-coil tank ever could.

I agree with everyone else... PG/VG ratio plays a part, as does flavoring and coil resistance. There is no "magic-number" solution to this, as everyone is different, and tastes are subjective and individual. You have to play around with flavors, PG/VG ratios, tanks, coil resistance, Voltage/Wattage settings, etc. to find what is best for YOU :) (which is why this is so much fun, lol)