Advice On My Next Stage

FTJoe

So I've been at zero nic for about two weeks now. I'm fed up with my Janty Stick getting all clogged up so I'm going back to my original 510s that my wife has been using on the weekends. They're doing much better than the Janty these days and I have her on zero nic juice as well. So I've ordered a TON of 510 stuff, multi-charger, passthru, mega batteries, attys, etc. Once I killed the physical addiction, the mental one is kind of tapering off. I still need it when I drink or am stressed, but the original purpose of the Janty was the long battery life, not as important now and I think the 510 is simply working better. Also, I'm using alot of VG juice mixed with some PG.

So that's the setup, the question is I was going to ask for a VP2 for Xmas because it's cool, I'm a toy kind of guy. But now I'm wondering if I should just get the Spade for the special occasions when I need something that just keeps going, football games, parties, etc. I always have a spare 510 handy in case something breaks but I'm thinking for the car and general walking around, a 510 or two with a mega battery should suffice. The point being, I'm going back to my 510 roots and I believe that's the spade and I'm fed up with the Janty and that's the 801 (VP2). Any input would be appreciated and I am missing the throat hit a little.

On a side note, I have to say it's so cool not having to even vape all the time now, forget about kicking nicotine. I don't think I've ever been prouder of something I've done and it was too freakin' easy!!! And please don't take that as a knock if you're still nic'ing it up, it was simply my goal for doing this and I did it. I tell people all the time, forget about the nicotine, keep doing it but stop pulling burning smoke into your lungs at least. I could actually go to sleep lying down after about a week of vaping without hacking and coughing. Seems stupidly simple now that inhaling smoke is bad, but I had every excuse for my cough except that.

Ouch - forgot to add that I owe most of it to this site and the folks on it.

So what's been going on for the last week? I've been way busy with my Raid server going down in the house and haven't been keeping up keeping up.

Edited by FTJoe

Hey FTJoe, I just rec'd my spade today. I have alot of the Toys but I think this is going to be my go-to device. I'll give it a couple of days and let you know for sure but the throat hit and vapor are spectacular. Just so people know, I'm one of those lurkers. Checking the board a couple of times a day but not posting much due to my lack of typing abilities (hunt & peck). So to get a review from me actually says something. NOTE TO CHRISTOPHER: What a great product---keep 'em coming.

Mark

Hey Joe!

Good to see you bro.

I believe if you get the Spade you will be in love with it much better than the VP2.

The Spade kinda mimics the 510 'cept its a bit longer and still has the cool lights.

I am so glad to hear you are no longer vaping the nicotine and really not vaping much either.

Just go with the Spade and don't look back!

Hey FTJoe, I just rec'd my spade today. I have alot of the Toys but I think this is going to be my go-to device. I'll give it a couple of days and let you know for sure but the throat hit and vapor are spectacular. Just so people know, I'm one of those lurkers. Checking the board a couple of times a day but not posting much due to my lack of typing abilities (hunt & peck). So to get a review from me actually says something. NOTE TO CHRISTOPHER: What a great product---keep 'em coming.

Mark

I certainly would appreciate it Mark...thanx. Maybe you should start typing now? ;-)

Hey Joe!

Good to see you bro.

I believe if you get the Spade you will be in love with it much better than the VP2.

The Spade kinda mimics the 510 'cept its a bit longer and still has the cool lights.

I am so glad to hear you are no longer vaping the nicotine and really not vaping much either.

Just go with the Spade and don't look back!

Stu - how's it doing? I think you may be right, will wait for mark's review and others but I'm definitely leaning the way of the spade. I'll probably make a decision just as they go out of stock at the VT store...my luck

I'm going to move this to the Vapor Talk General Ecig Forum - Vapor Talk General E Smoking Discussion area, thanks guys!

But I grew up in the noobie area, it's where I like to hang!!! Oh well, guess I have to hang with the big boyz now... ;-)

Guess this answers my question. Since I have a Spade, was wondering if I should get a VP2 and what the difference was. My Spade is put up for Christmas so I will have to vape vicariously through those of you who are bragging on them. :)

But I grew up in the noobie area, it's where I like to hang!!! Oh well, guess I have to hang with the big boyz now... ;-)

You have to cut the apron strings sometime, I just gave you a shove out of the nest, now fly, lil' birdie fly!

On another note, you say you put up your Spade for Christmas? What does that mean? You bought yourself a Spade for Christmas and your not going to open it until December 24th? That's will power!

On another note, you say you put up your Spade for Christmas? What does that mean? You bought yourself a Spade for Christmas and your not going to open it until December 24th?

That wasn't me it was from Brian a few posts back in this thread. I was wondering what that meant as well and I'm guessing he can't open until the 25th.

That wasn't me it was from Brian a few posts back in this thread. I was wondering what that meant as well and I'm guessing he can't open until the 25th.

Off topic here but your Avatar is freaky and it's a bit frightening, there is just something unnatural and unsettling about that cat, it reminds me of the cat in Pet Cemetery.

On another note, you say you put up your Spade for Christmas? What does that mean? You bought yourself a Spade for Christmas and your not going to open it until December 24th? That's will power!

Yep, it's my Christmas present, and will go along with with PT and stockpile of atty's I'll be ordering soon. Christmas coming was a good way for me to justify to myself that it's okay to spend the money - it's for Christmas! :D

Off topic here but your Avatar is freaky and it's a bit frightening, there is just something unnatural and unsettling about that cat, it reminds me of the cat in Pet Cemetery.

Joker Cat - "Why so serious?" Great movie, love Heath Ledger, what a shame. I will change it up soon, need a few more folks to freak out though...