Born Again America Website

Good video Smoke. A little skeptical about the vehicle though. There are many orgs out there like this one, and Im not really sure they accomplish much. Dont get me wrong, they have good intentions, and Im not trying to dis them in any way. I just think other than a place to vent, they dont serve much of a purpose. I dont believe there is ONE elected official at ANY level of Govt. that could care less abouth these groups, because these groups dont effect their pocketbook. Im going off on a tangent here, got a lot on my mind today, wifes having surgery, so I;ll stop here. I liked the video, well put together, great message, good find Smoke. :thumbsup:

Edited by keenan

Good video Smoke. A little skeptical about the vehicle though. There are many orgs out there like this one, and Im not really sure they accomplish much. Dont get me wrong, they have good intentions, and Im not trying to dis them in any way. I just think other than a place to vent, they dont serve much of a purpose. I dont believe there is ONE elected official at ANY level of Govt. that could care less abouth these groups, because these groups dont effect their pocketbook. Im going off on a tangent here, got a lot on my mind today, wifes having surgery, so I;ll stop here. I liked the video, well put together, great message, good find Smoke. :thumbsup:

That is exactly what I'm looking for, an honest opinion. I get sent this stuff all of the time, it's touching, it's truthful, it gives you that "patriotic swell" but as you said it doesn't effect our politicians. It really surprises me how patriotic Americans have chosen not to take to the streets enmasse and let the blood of traitors flow into the gutters. Is that too harsh? The enemy within has done far worse without firing a shot.

Heard about your wife last night, hope everything is OK, if there is anything I can do, don't hesitate.

Let's face those in power want Americia to be like most 3rd world countries,a few people holding all the power and wealth while the rest of us are poor. Makes you wonder how we were the most powerful nation in the world for almost 60 years and had the highest standard of living. I wonder why we can't do that now? CEO needs a bigger bonus.Politician needs a campain donation.

It really surprises me how patriotic Americans have chosen not to take to the streets enmasse and let the blood of traitors flow into the gutters. Is that too harsh? The enemy within has done far worse without firing a shot.

Heard about your wife last night, hope everything is OK, if there is anything I can do, don't hesitate.

AMEN!