Cranberry ejuice?

Tug

The first time I tried it (it came as a free sample in my order), I didn't think I'd like it. When I tried it, though, it made me pucker just a little bit like a real cranberry would.

If you decide to try it from The Vapor Room, make sure to take the extra time to read their FAQ first. They give away a free 10 ml bottle of a juice of your choice with your first order as well as a 3 ml sample.

Yeah, mildly sweet but not candy sweet. Not too tart though either. Pretty mild which is how I like it. I'm sure comp could whip up a batch.

In fact, I don't know what's in moth juice but if it could be cranberry based but with that moth juice pucker. That would be cool... :)

One of my favorite dripping juices is Krankberry from my local B&M. It is a Cranberry and Raspberry mix (30/70 PG/VG). It is sweet, tart, but not overpowering, and leaves a great aftertaste in the back of your throat and nose... it is very very good stuff!

I've ran it in a tank before, and the flavor is sweeter in a tank, but still delicious!

• 1 month later...

I picked up another bottle of Krankberry in 6mg from my local B&M on Saturday, and just got a "good" look at it.

Hmm... the label changed...

Nope, not the house-brand stuff (which is made in their own on-site lab)... this is Fuzion Vapor Krankberry ;)

I loaded up my Kayfun V4, and immediately noticed Fuzion is NOT 30/70 mix... it's 50/50?... and the wonderful airy sweet/tart/pucker with salivating after-taste flavor is replaced with a candy inhale and sour aftertaste (like sour gummies). The vape is like a blue-raspberry Icee, with a harsh, artificial sour aftertaste, which reminds me of some of the Jolly Rancher juices I've tried.

I sure hope this stuff gets better after it ages a bit... or I'll be begging for the house-brand next time I stop by there.... either that or Comp needs to start mixing some up for me :)