Vaping @madison Square Garden

Now THAT is cool. I know you probably wont read this till after the show, but growing up in NYC, I practically LIVED at MSG back in the 70's. I saw Elton John and John Lennon (his LAST live appearance) in 74. Ive seen Elton about 12 times there actually. Also, Aerosmith, Jethro Tull, Bad Co., gosh, I cant remember all the shows. Womens roller derby, Ringling Bros Circus. MSG is a GREAT venue ! Make sure you head over to Mustang Sallys afterwards !

Edited by keenan

To this day I've never went to a big concert, with the exception of DJ's and rap artists at clubs.

Oh man.. I won't get too in to it, but I've been a total music ***** (not in the groupie sense, lol) since I was about 15. I've seen Phish about 60 times (going again tonight!), and saw The Disco Biscuits about.. 180 times. Not even going to add the countless nights I spent at Roseland, The Wetlands.. I'm sure I broke the 1,000 concert mark. Even met my wife at a Disco Biscuits show. All that pretty much stopped once the kids came along though :)

So it sounds like I'm the modern version of keenan then :) Wish I could have seen some of those shows with ya! I did see Simon and Garfunkel last time they played, which was a real treat.