iTaste VV sporadically not hitting

lanatony

Hey all, I've had the iTaste VV for a couple months and everything was great. But the last couple of weeks, I have been having problems getting good hits. I found that if I get a good hit and I don't move it - the good hits will continue. If I move it, the hits will go back to barely anything at all. Its not a coil problem or a tank problem. Can this be fixed? Or do I need a new battery? :(

I have a VV that is a few months old. The only problem I have had with it is the center post not making good contact with the center post on the atomizer. This only happened to me with plastic tanks, like the iClear and with Kanger tanks. What it turned out to be is the center post on the VV needed to be pulled up slightly. I turned it off, took a small pick and gently pulled the center post up, it only took a fraction. Sometimes I would have to use needle nose pliers or a small pick and gently pull the center pin in the atomizer down.

I am not sure if this is the problem that you are having, or if it is an internal issue with the VV.

Welcome to Vapor Talk!