Pg

nurse3766

• 2 weeks later...

I would say that Propylene Glycol USP, is Propylene Glycol USP. If you have any doubts, you could order some from the DIY Flavor Shack and maybe pick up some other stuff at the same time. Type "PG" into their search box and you'll find that they have 20ml bottles for $2.50. I've read a few good things about them, and think I might try some of their stuff.

Edited by SmokinHammer

Just a note: while PG is not particularly dangerous, it is deadly to cats. I'm not sure about human toxicity. If you have kitties, make sure they cannot get into you PG. It is sweet in flavor and they will drink it and die.

Just a note: while PG is not particularly dangerous, it is deadly to cats. I'm not sure about human toxicity. If you have kitties, make sure they cannot get into you PG. It is sweet in flavor and they will drink it and die.

My cat and I thank you for the warning. I'm going to start a new topic to spread the word.

is this the right stuff to buy>?

i have the glycerine it made my hit harsh and my throat feel i dunno thick?

so i want to use PG to cut high nic juice and i want to be sure this is correct so i wont kill myself :)

PG stuff

thanks Laura

Hi Laura;

You can get a gallon of USP PG at your local feed store. I have one around the corner from my house and I get it for around $29 a gallon. And no shipping fees.

• 1 month later...

Hi Laura;

You can get a gallon of USP PG at your local feed store. I have one around the corner from my house and I get it for around $29 a gallon. And no shipping fees.

Just to confirm, USP PG that you can pick up at a feed store, is usable for mixing eliquids, right? I'd like to pick some up too, but it's always good to be cautious, and there's just something about picking up a gallon of unfamiliar chemical from a place that sells plenty of other [deadly] checmicals that's a bit unnerving.