Recruitment

Jeffb

I found out today that one of my employees switched from analog to e-cig yesterday. I did not know he was thinking about switching. Today he saw me vaping and said "hey I bought one of those things" He's been smoking for about 40 years so this was a big step for him. He also bought the RN8041 (NJOY/NPRO). His only concern was having to buy carts all the time. So of course I turned him onto the Vapor Talk Store and explained there is no need to continually buy carts but that using e-juice is a much better way to go. He was so excited he logged onto the Vapor Talk Store and bought some cappuchino(sp?). Who knows, maybe we will see him on the forum soon. :thumbsup:

Thats true elem, my wife didn't change her cart for three weeks. She started to complain that it tasted kinda funny. I looked at the cart and the fill was almost a gummy substance. Yuuuuuuck :|

I clean my filling out every week. Pull filling out with a tweezers, run them under hot water and squeeze them out with a paper towel and voila!! Back to white filling!! Clean the cart out with a Q-tip, refill and put it all back together. This works great too if you want to change flavors!! :)